Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dollar general

I'm employed at dollar general, I hate every minuet of it. The corporation of DG is going the wrong way the shrink nazis are not allowing us to really effect shrink in a positive manner. As a cashier you cannot even to an item void for any reason without the manager there to turn a key and void out the item with manager privlages. Returns are like voids, all us as cashiers can do is ring stuff up, and perform pickups, though we have to stand up front and wait for a manager to put the pick up in the safe. and as a cashier DG expects way too much with what hours they give the stores, two people on duty thats it, those too have to take care of truck, clean store, recover shelves, grab carts from outside, prevent theft, and wait con customers all at the some time its impossible. For minimum wage asking all that is not going to happen with any self respecting american. College and working at DG good freaking luck it harder then concrete. We have a 9 o clock store so my shift starts at 3:30 and most my classes end at 4 o clock, and with the hour drive yeah not possible. I get paid so little I get charged no Federal withholdings anymore. So my advice is do not work for DG I say you should boycot the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment